How to troubleshoot Here Comes the Bus®
If you are a parent needing customer support, Click Here!
This email will automatically trigger a service ticket and our team will be in touch shortly to address your problem.
However, we find the most issues are tied to one of three issues that you should address with your school transportation administrator.
- Your school is missing student assignments. Ask if your student is assigned or if assignments have been changed.
- Your school has hardware issues. Ask if they are experiencing hardware troubles that could impact the tracking features.
- Your school needs to include correct substitution drivers. Ask if they are updating the system to compensate for substitute drivers.
We have found that addressing one of those three issues can solve the vast majority of issues parents are experiencing and they have to be managed at the school.
We are always happy to help connect you with the school, but that may take a day or two while you may be able to call the school directly and manage a quicker fix.
Ready to learn more about Here Comes the Bus?
If you are a school administrator or parent wanting to learn more about Here Comes the Bus, click here to contact us
If you’re interested in learning more about our game-changing technology, please keep reading.
We appreciate the opportunity to talk to you about what Here Comes the Bus can do for parents, administrators,
bus drivers, and most importantly students in your school district.
Simply fill out the form, and one of our representatives will be in touch soon.
You can learn more about how Here Comes the Bus
- Improves communication between drivers and parents.
- Saves a school district time, as well as money.
- Makes mornings and afternoons easier for parents, especially working parents.
Our app has 4.6 stars on the Apple app store with more than 28,000 reviews from California to New England and we continue to add new districts every week. We’re confident our solution can improve the bus rider experience and provide value to parents and administrators.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please click here to contact us